I’m so glad you found your way here.
Conversion crushing copy for your website is at your immediate disposal.
Fundamentally strong sales copy, that raises readers’ impulses to buy, can be re-worked for new products, launches and events. It’s an age old saying: good copy makes you sales, great copy makes you rich. With many overseas “copywriters” readily available to write dirt-cheap copy, it is easy to waste investment money on copy that does not sell. Don’t fall into this trap. Content that sells is the backbone of your business, and I like my backbones quite sturdy, don’t you? Bottom line:
Your time is valuable, stop wasting it, and invest in copy that sells.
- Awareness and sensitivity: Knowledge of the market. Familiarity with the market’s jargon. Keen awareness of buyers’ hot spots and triggers. And by “buyer,” I really mean “human” – we’re all buyers at some point.
- Language proficiency: This need not mean hard-body grammatical correctness, but need mean the ability to explicitly convey points. You want your copywriter to know a veritable buffet of adjectives, right?
- Wordsmithness: The ability to have readers immediately understand non-words, for example. Pithy, interesting writing keeps readers on the hook.
- Testing, Development and Constant Improvement: A sales letter is dynamic, alive! Information travels quickly and “times” themselves change faster than ever before. Great copy keeps up with these illusive “times,” not just tracking, but predicting trends and using them to sell.
- Obsession To Detail: Great copywriters test variety after variety of headline to find the most effectual. We flex stylistic changes on a dime to suit the needs of our clients. Sometimes, very small changes dramatically increase conversions – and
attentionobsession to detail ensures these changes find your sales copy.
Copy that flaunts the above general qualities (and many more specific ones) drives sales and requires a large investment, sometimes $20,000 or more. This investment can maximize your ROI in ways you didn’t think possible – and do so quickly. Improving your sales copy now is the fastest way to generate more sales, bar none. So, don’t waste another visitor on lackluster copy.
Talk To Me. Free Consultation.
If you’ve got something good, let’s blow the roof off with it. Tell me about your project, product, website or service and I’ll tell you how slick copy can overflow your pockets.
Required fields are marked *.